Salad with shrimp and arugula is a very light, very simple and very colorful dish.
Pineapple, garlic and cilantro give it a special piquancy. How to prepare salad with shrimps?
Ingredients of shrimp and arugula salad:
- 12-15 large fresh shrimp (or two handfuls of peeled small shrimp)
- cherry tomatoes
- 1 cucumber
- quarter of a fresh pineapple
- 1 avocado
- 2 cloves of garlic
- bunch of arugula
- sprigs of cilantro
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
Read also: Salad with salmon, spinach and avocado
Shrimp and arugula salad recipe:
- Peel the shrimp from their shells and fry in a pan with olive oil for a few minutes until pink.
- Cut the pineapple into small cubes.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit, cut into cubes and spray with lemon juice to prevent it from darkening.
- Dice the cucumber.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half..
- Chop the cilantro and garlic.
- Place arugula in a salad bowl or on a platter, add tomato, cucumber, avocado and pineapple.
- Top with the shrimp and chopped cilantro and garlic.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Shrimp and arugula salad is ready!
Read also: Nicoise salad recipe