Mussels are not only delicious, but also very healthy. In addition, mussel dishes are prepared very quickly, so you won’t spend a lot of time preparing a gourmet dinner.
How to prepare and properly cook mussels in cream sauce?
The basic rule when cooking fresh mussels in shells is to wash them well, soaking them in cold water for half an hour beforehand, and carefully select the shells that have already opened – they are not suitable for eating. If you are cooking from frozen ones, defrost them in the refrigerator and rinse them well.
Читайте также: Мідії. У чому користь і як приготувати + рецепт
All you have to do is chop the required products and heat the saute pan well. If desired, you can use a WOK pan.
Energy value of the dish:
- Calorie count: 356 calories
- Fats: 26.3 grams
- Protein: 26 grams
- Carbohydrates: 5 grams
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of servings: 2
Ingredients for mussels in creamy garlic sauce:
- 1 kg fresh or frozen mussels in flaps
- 5 garlic cloves
- 150 ml 10% cream
- 50 grams of butter
- bunch of parsley
- freshly ground black pepper
Preparation method and recipe for mussels in cream sauce with garlic:
- Pre-soak 1 kg of mussels in shells in cold water, and after a good cleaning with a hard metal sponge from dirt.
- Heat up a saute pan or WOK.
- Растапливаем сливочное масло и добавляем мелконарезанный чеснок. Томим на небольшом огне пару минут.
- Pour in the mussels in their shells and mix well with the garlic and oil. Cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add the cream to the saute pan or WOK and stir the mussels well.
- Cook for about 10 more minutes over low heat or until all the mussels are cracked open.
- Add freshly ground black pepper, sprinkle with parsley and serve the dish in deep plates, generously sprinkling the mussels with cream sauce.
- Mussels in a creamy garlic sauce are ready!
Читайте также: Устрицы. Все, что нужно знать о полезном деликатесе